- Promote nutrition education
- Propose, influence, and monitor legislation affecting food and nutrition
- Identify and monitor existing food and nutrition programs and services in order to make recommendations in the public interest
- Provide information regarding food and nutrition programs and issues to members and member agencies
- Sponsor and support seminars, symposia, and conferences relating to food and nutrition
- Team up with related groups on nutritional health issues for the well-being of our communities
Washington State Food and Nutrition Council (WSFNC)
WSFNC is an all-volunteer non-profit organization advocating for, and educating members about, food and nutrition issues that impact Washington State residents. Specifically, we...